All 34 art Reviews

Tuxedo Cat Tuxedo Cat

That's a nice cat.

Digital Painting Practice - Gazlowe Digital Painting Practice - Gazlowe

This looks great, the brush used and colors are perfect, i'm just having a hard time understanding what it is, and maybe you could add a background next time. That's all my tips.

CJAY-NG responds:

Hi there, thanks for taking a look at my piece, I appreciate it!

I'm still messing with brushes, this was mostly done with a watercolor brush with various setting changes.

The painting itself was of a character from a game called "Heroes of the storm" (Gazlowe)
Here is the reference image I used: http://imgur.com/gZfHJq0

Bunny in space HD Bunny in space HD

The left leg looks a little off so does he right hand and ear, and it doesn't really fit in with the background, but otherwise cute and funny picture.

King Zachariah (Psychicpebbles) King Zachariah (Psychicpebbles)

This is great, though the bust on the bottom looks a little off.

YakovlevArt responds:

went a bit out of focus there

Classy Helen alternate Dress Classy Helen alternate Dress

I feel i have to point this out, the arm is a little odd and her feet doesn't really fit the in with the carpet, it looks you you just sat her in there just to set in a background. Other than that it's pretty cool.

Fallout 4: Vault Meat Fallout 4: Vault Meat

This looks nice, I honestly found the background to be really cool aswell which makes me not be able to give it less start than five. So this might not be helpful, but good job.

Hold on Hold on

It could have some more stuff happening on his forehead, the top part is kind of boring, but the other stuff looks really cool.

I תהו ובהו I I תהו ובהו I

This is really cool, but it feels like it's missing something.

Godspeed Old Vitis Godspeed Old Vitis

Wild twigs, i love it.

It could use some more nature tho', the guy looks lonely up in the skies, how about placing him in a forrest?

May heaven grant you fortune May heaven grant you fortune

Really cool, it could use some more flying isladns tho', you make them look great.