Drump Animated Anti-jokes Drump Animated Anti-jokes

Well, i really liked the cavemen faces.

But why was the ending like 1 min long?

gamebrojimmy responds:

because I also post on youtube and because of the new algorithm the video needs to be at least a view min long for it to be found in the search results.

Andrew The Leper Andrew The Leper

Too short, more colors and a background as binyom said, maybe show him perform other activities.

The Paper Prince The Paper Prince

Moral of the story - Follow your dreams.

You could do some cleanup in the drawings, you could add some shading. That's all my tips.

CrossCode CrossCode

This is really awesome, i like the controls, however melee should have a button you could switch to instead of using just the mouse.

Red Oz Episode 1 Red Oz Episode 1

In the beginning i came into the game not knowing it was a horror game, so this caught me quite off guard like it should.

I love the music, the art is great, everything was planned pretty good, however the fact that you can't look around kills some of the experience, but it was managed to still be scary and fun.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you very much for the review!

Space Incident Space Incident

This game is awesome, the artstyle is great, but i feel it's missing something that you can control.

Wily Fox Rag Wily Fox Rag

This is great, dunno how you did it, but it's great.

Fantasy Prelude Fantasy Prelude

This sounds really good. I'm sorry i can't give you any advice as i am not really good at making music sound right.

Got home Got home

Sound like something from an anime, very relaxing.
Good job!

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks a lot, Helii...um...copter?

Tuxedo Cat Tuxedo Cat

That's a nice cat.

Digital Painting Practice - Gazlowe Digital Painting Practice - Gazlowe

This looks great, the brush used and colors are perfect, i'm just having a hard time understanding what it is, and maybe you could add a background next time. That's all my tips.

CJAY-NG responds:

Hi there, thanks for taking a look at my piece, I appreciate it!

I'm still messing with brushes, this was mostly done with a watercolor brush with various setting changes.

The painting itself was of a character from a game called "Heroes of the storm" (Gazlowe)
Here is the reference image I used: http://imgur.com/gZfHJq0

Bunny in space HD Bunny in space HD

The left leg looks a little off so does he right hand and ear, and it doesn't really fit in with the background, but otherwise cute and funny picture.